Four years ago, the Conservative government promised to bring in a new law to clamp down on Pedicabs. But to date that promise has remained unfulfilled. We call on MPs and the Government to implement this promise.
Pedicabs are a constant source of disruption in the West End.
- They often play loud music on speakers and cause noise nuisance
- The fees they charge tourists aren’t regulated which means many get ripped off
- Many drive aggressively on the road and can be dangerous
- They cause traffic congestion and block pavements
- It is time to regulate Pedicabs and bring them under control.
You can sign our petition here