Please contact your local Labour Councillor(s) (particularly if you live in Church Street, Bayswater, Harrow Road, Hyde Park, Lancaster Gate, Little Venice, Maida Vale, Pimlico South, Queen’s Park, Vincent Square, West End or Westbourne).
You can find out which ward you live in here.
When contacting us about casework please include your name, address, phone number, email and full details of your issue.
On this page you can find links and useful information.
Westminster North Constituency
Member of Parliament: Karen Buck MP
Cities of London and Westminster Constituency
Westminster Council information
- Council website
- Register to vote website
- List of phone numbers for each department website
- Postal address: Westminster City Council, City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP
Useful contact details
Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau
- 21 Conduit Place, Paddington, London, W2 1HS
- 0330 330 1191
Zacchaeus 2000 Trust (finance, benefits and debt advice)
- 10 Buckingham Palace Road, Westminster, London, SW1W 0QP
- 020 7259 0801
Paddington Law Centre
- 421 Harrow Road, London, W10 4RE
- 020 8960 3155