You can contact the Westminster Connects phone line at 020 761 1222 for help with the following:
- shopping for food/supplies
- delivering food/supplies to vulnerable residents
- picking up and delivering prescriptions
- having a friendly phone conversation with those at risk of loneliness when in isolation
- walking dogs for those self-isolating
- supporting with critical transport needs
- helping with digital skills coaching
The phone line is available from 8am to 10pm seven days a week.
If you or anyone you know needs help as a result of COVID-19 you can get in touch on 020 7641 1222.