Due to the COVID19 crisis we regret that our advice surgeries are cancelled until further notice.
Please visit www.westminster.gov.uk/councillors to find your local ward councillors contact details or phone 0207 641 5377.
Some useful contacts are:
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Phone 0300 330 1191 Mon – Fri 10.00 – 16.00
- Z2K: For advice on debt, benefits or homelessness phone 0207 259 0801
- Homelessness Services for Single People phone 0207 592 1850
- Homelessness Service for Families phone 0207 641 1000
- North Paddington Foodbank: Wednesdays 9.30 – 12.00 Selbourne House, 36A Elgin Avenue W9 3AZ phone 0207 266 3347
- Council Tax and Housing Benefit Enquiries phone 08000720042
If someone needs help because they are self-isolating please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned about anyone who you think requires care and support please phone 020 7641 1444 or 020 7641 1175 or email email@example.com
- Health advice – The best source of health advice is the Public Health England website
- Westminster Council’s advice and response website is here:
- The Council operates a ‘Local Support Payment’ scheme: