Works to make Edgware Road Junctions safer started at Harrow Road on 6 January 2020. Changes to Edgware Road junctions between Marylebone Flyover and Marble Arch will reduce road danger and make it easier and safer to walk in the area for everyone who lives, works and visits here.
Transport for London have split the work into phases during which temporary changes will be made to existing crossings and the road network. Construction work will take place between 8am and 6pm, 7 days a week and aims to complete by 18 April, as follows:
- Junction of Harrow Road and Edgware Road start 6 January (to 18 April)
- Junction of Edgware Road and Seymour Street start 13 January (to 28 February)
- Junction of Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and Sussex Gardens start 13 January (to 15 March)
- Junction of Edgware Road, Upper Berkeley Street and Connaught Street start 27 January (to 15 March)
- Junction of Edgware Road, Chapel and Praed Street start 10 February (to 28 March)
- Junction of Edgware Road, George Street and Kendal Street start 10 February (to 28 March)
Read the full scheme details for the junctions from Praed Street to Seymour Street here.